Our mission is to memorialize the martyrs' of the "Red Terror" while preserving artifacts, photographs and rare documents of this horrible period in Ethiopian history for visitors, scholars and students alike to gain valuable knowledge and understanding.
Our vision is to become the leading institution that educates, informs and enlightens the public on the “Red Terror” while providing opportunities for research and development towards political tolerance and peace.
Our mission is to document the history of the Ethiopian “Red Terror", while creating awareness of political of tolerance in an effort to ensure that atrocities like the "Red Terror" will "Never, Ever Again" be repeated again.
Our vision is to realize a country that fosters and maintains political tolerance in a society that values and protects human rights and equality for all people.
- To aid in establishing affiliated associations in different regional states.
- To establish a national "Red Terror" martyrs' database.
- To identify the mass graves of the "Red Terror" martyrs'.
- To construct memorial monuments for the “Red Terror” martyrs'.
- To provide opportunities for education, research and development on the “Red Terror”.